Skip to main content
Advertisement
Live broadcast

As a result of the UAV attack on the Voronezh region, eight private houses were damaged

0
Озвучить текст
Select important
On
Off

As a result of the attack by Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) on the Voronezh Region, eight private houses and four cars were damaged. This was announced on October 23 by Governor Alexander Gusev in his Telegram channel.

"In one of the villages, eight private houses were damaged: their glazing was broken, facades and roofs were cut off," the report says.

According to him, a fire broke out on the roof of one of the houses, which was promptly eliminated. Four cars were also injured in the incident. Damage assessment is currently ongoing.

Gusev clarified that, according to preliminary data, there were no casualties as a result of the attack.

Earlier in the day, the governor of the Bryansk region, Alexander Bogomaz, said that a woman had died as a result of a drone attack on the village of Novye Yurkovichi in the Klimovsky district. He expressed his condolences to the family and friends of the deceased and said that they would receive all necessary support and financial assistance.

All important news is on the Izvestia channel in the MAX messenger.

Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»

Live broadcast