Skip to main content
Advertisement
Live broadcast

Nine people were killed in Israeli airstrikes in Gaza.

Reuters: Nine Palestinians were killed by Israeli air force strikes in the Gaza Strip
0
Photo: REUTERS/Haseeb Alwazeer/File Photo
Озвучить текст
Select important
On
Off

Nine Palestinians were killed as a result of strikes by the Israeli Air Force (IAF) on the territory of the Gaza Strip. This was reported on February 15 by the Reuters news agency, citing the Palestinian civil administration.

According to its representatives, four people died after a strike on a tent camp for displaced persons, and five more people died as a result of a strike on Khan Yunis.

In turn, an Israeli official said that the airstrikes followed the violation of the ceasefire by the Palestinian radical movement Hamas.

According to the Gaza Ministry of Health, at least 600 Palestinians have been killed in Israeli strikes since the start of the ceasefire in the Gaza Strip.

On February 4, Reuters also reported that 18 people, including four children, were killed in Israeli strikes in the Gaza Strip. At the time, the Israeli military said the strikes had been carried out after a gunman opened fire on soldiers of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) and seriously wounded one of the reservists. It was clarified that the strikes were carried out on the city of Gaza and Khan Yunis.

All important news is on the Izvestia channel in the MAX messenger.

Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»

Live broadcast