Two people died after a shooting in Indianapolis, USA.
At least two people have been killed and five others injured in a shooting in Indianapolis, Indiana. This was reported on September 21 by NBC News with reference to the police.
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department said officers arrived at the scene at 6900 Shore Terrace around 2:30 a.m. (9:30 a.m. Moscow time).
As a result of the shelling, six men and one woman were injured. Two of them died, three are in critical condition.
The Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department has asked the public to avoid the area.
The shooting occurred a few hours after another incident, when a 34-year-old man armed with a pistol threatened employees of a McDonald's restaurant. A shootout broke out between him and the police officers. Police said that one car, which was not involved in the incident, was fired upon, but "none of the residents were injured."
Earlier in the day, in the US state of New Hampshire, one person was killed and several injured in a shooting at a wedding. It is noted that the shooter was caught and arrested. The injured were hospitalized.
All important news is on the Izvestia channel in the MAX messenger.
Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»