France has reported the detention of more than 300 people during the protests.
French Acting Foreign Minister Bruno Retaio said more than 300 people had been detained across the country. He said this on September 18 at a briefing broadcast by BFMTV.
"309 people were arrested across the country, including 134 who were placed in police custody," the TV channel's website says.
According to the Interior Ministry, a day of inter-union strikes is taking place across France today. More than 500,000 demonstrators took part in them.
The footage published by Izvestia shows the actions of the French police to detain the protesters.
Earlier in the day, the deputy of the National Assembly of the country, Gabriel Katala, reported that protesters in France had blocked access to the Eurolinks defense enterprise. The deputy added that this plant supplied weapons to the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).
The newspaper Le Figaro reported on the same day that the French authorities expect almost 900 thousand protesters across the country, of which from 50 thousand to 100 thousand people will take to the streets of Paris. The activists planned to walk through Republic Square and reach the Nation Square.
All important news is on the Izvestia channel in the MAX messenger.
Переведено сервисом «Яндекс Переводчик»